Sunday, January 18, 2015

The Shelf Life

I've never added a picture of my manga shelf, and since this is MY manga column, I'll put some up here!

Here's the whole thing! It's constantly being updated with new volumes as my wallet quietly weeps, but this is what it looks like right now. I've built all of this up over the course of about a year and a half, and I don't plan on stopping. Manga is cool! If you don't read it, give it a try! (Even my dad likes some of it).















Here's the first two shelves I have on them...
- 07-Ghost
- 20th and 21st Century Boys (Amazing series)
- Accel World
- Ajin
- All You Need is Kill
- Assassination Classroom
- Attack on Titan
- Barakamon
- Biomega (reviews coming soon!)
- Black Butler
- Black Lagoon
- Bloody Cross
- Blue Exorcist 1-4

- Blue Exorcist 5-12
- Btooom! 1-4
- Deadman Wonderland
- Death Note (Black Edition)
- D. Gray Man 1-8 (Reviews soon!)
- Dogs: Bullets and Carnage
- Fullmetal Alchemist
- Gangsta (volume 4 is currently being loaned out)
- Higurashi 1-2
- Inu Boku SS
- Jormungand 1-4
- March Story (so pretty!)
- Master Keaton
- Monster (Reprint Editions)
- Nabari no Ou 1-2

- Nabari no Ou 3-14 (Greatness)
- Nightmare Inspector 1-3
- Noragami
- Pandora Hearts (Best ever)
- Parasyte 1 and 3-5 (volume 2 is out of print?)
- Pluto volume 3 (need more of this)
- Seraph of the End
- The Seven Deadly Sins
- Soul Eater 1-7, 10, 12, 19-20 (I jump around to avoid yellowed copies)
- Spiral 1-3
- Tegami Bachi
- Terra Formars
- Umineko 1-4

And this all won't fit on the shelf. Good thing dad and I are building a new one!

- Umineko 5-9
- Until Death do us Part volume 1
- Vagabond volume 1 (Big edition, so pretty)
- World Trigger
- Yotsuba&! (absent because dad is reading it)










Well, that's all of it! It seems like a lot, but it builds up over time, really. And I know I don't even hold a candle to some out there, my goodness...







No comments:

Post a Comment